OBM: outgoing only

Richard H. Gumpertz rhg at cpsolv.UUCP
Fri Jan 12 10:28:58 AEST 1990

Asked before, but absolutely no responses the last time:

Does anybody know how to make the On Board Modem of a Unix PC 7300 outgoing
only?  That is, it can originate calls but not answer them.  Preference is for
this to be done on ph2, but I suppose ph1 could be used if necessary.  Surely
there must be a way!  What about making it answer on Nth ring where N > 1?