Using identifiers with more than 7 chars. #$%@

Richard Foulk richard at islenet.UUCP
Sun Mar 9 23:32:41 AEST 1986

I sure hope this sad exchange doesn't cause anyone to decide
not to post their software just because it doesn't cater
to the lowest common denominator!

I have to deal with the 7 character limitation too, but I'm
certainly not going to complain when someone GIVES me something!

[It really shouldn't be too difficult to make shortc work with
the more limited (7 char) pre-processors anyway.]
--
Richard Foulk		...{dual,vortex,ihnp4}!islenet!richard
Honolulu, Hawaii	or ...!islenet!bigtuna!richard