IRIX 3.3 Question

Tony Facca fsfacca at AVELON.LERC.NASA.GOV
Thu Aug 23 00:22:33 AEST 1990

> Just a quick question about 3.3:
>
>    I was interested in upgrading a 4D/20 system from 3.10 to 3.3 in a
> couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone has had trouble installing the
> new release on such a system. (hardware incompatibilities, etc.)

I have installed 3.3 successfully on a 4D/25TG without any trouble.  I would
expect it to work just as well on your system.  But your situation raises
another interesting question:  Is it possible to upgrade from 3.1 to 3.3
without first installing 3.2?