Unix-PC manuals

Dave Arnold dave at arnold.UUCP
Mon Feb 29 02:59:07 AEST 1988

In article <105 at pcid.UUCP>, mark at pcid.UUCP (mark hilliard) writes:
> In article <784 at zippy.eecs.umich.edu> (Mimi Yamasaui) writes:
> >Does anyone know where to get the Unix PC User's Manual and the Unix PC
> >Programmer's Guide?
>
> The best thing to do is ask the net if someone will sell you their 3.5
> man set.  When you upgrade from 3.5 to 3.51 you get a complete manual
> set.  The differences betwen the sets is very small

I have an extra set of everything, including those useless reference
cards which tell you how to get into the office.  Somethings I have three
copies of.  I will part with these things easily.  In fact, I will give
away the reference cards, and spiral bound junk.  Just send me a self
addressed stamped box.
--
Dave Arnold
dave at arnold.UUCP	{cci632|uunet}!ccicpg!arnold!dave